Our Students Excel
We value continuous improvement, discovering your own unique voice, and being the very best musician that you can be. For some students, this translates to roles onstage, and we love to celebrate these opportunities with our students.
You're Important To Us
We love to see the personal development in students that comes as a result of being part of SVA – new friendships, increased self-esteem and the ability to do anything they put their minds to. It’s so exciting to hear parents say “I never thought my child would get up and perform, but they just did and I have discovered how talented they are”.
Our students' safety and wellbeing is also important to us. The SVA studio is equipped with CCTV monitoring for accountability and safety, and all staff members require Working With Children Checks prior to employment. We conduct regular safety checks of our facility and equipment, as well as careful risk assessments for off-site activities. Our teachers are all experienced in working with young people and creating positive learning experiences in a child-safe environment.
- Lead roles in School of Rock in the premier Australian, New Zealand and Korean professional productions - Summer and child swing
- Young Fiona in the 2020 Australian professional production of Shrek
- Lead roles in Matilda the Musical in the premier Australian professional production - Matilda, Nigel and Bruce
- Lead roles in The Sound of Music professional production - Gretl and Brigitta
- Pro-am production of Kinky Boots, Canberra 2019
- The Voice
- The Voice Kids
- Lead child role in professional production of An Officer and a Gentleman
- Lead child role in professional production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- Finalist in Sydney Eisteddfod’s Junior Contemporary Singer of the Year
- Finalist & Folk Music Award winner in Sutherland Shire Youth Music Awards
- Excellent Eisteddfod results
- Soloist in Sutherland Shire Schools Music Festival
- Featured artist at Schools Spectacular
- Soloist in CaSPA Festival (Catholic Schools Performing Arts)
- Successful auditions for Newtown and Wollongong Performing Arts High Schools
- Successful auditions for Create Sydney South
- Successful auditions for JMC Academy, AIM and other tertiary music programs
- Excellent AMEB, Rockschool and ANZCA examination results
- Countless lead and chorus roles in productions with Engadine Musical Society, Shire Music Theatre, Rockdale Musical Society, The Regals Musical Society and local high schools
Congratulations to all these hardworking students!