Saturday, November 3
Club Central, Menai
4:45pm - doors open / 5pm - High Tea served
Tickets will be available from 8pm on Wednesday October 10.
Seating is numbered, and each table can fit up to 6 people (we can squeeze in a seventh if needed - please email us ahead of booking if you have a party of 7). Table numbers start closest to the stage.
Smoked salmon and crème fraiche on crostini (a different option is provided in the child's High Tea)
Assortment of mini desserts
Scones with jam and cream
Tea and coffee (not included in the child's High Tea)
IMPORTANT: If anyone in your party has a dietary request, as soon as you've ordered tickets, please send us a message here to advise us of their needs by October 18. The venue can provide gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and seafood free options.
Ticket sales close on October 24. We are required to let the venue know final numbers and special diets in advance - special diet requests need to be received by October 18.
Ticket prices (please note there is a $0.30 booking fee per ticket, in addition to the prices below):
- Adults: $45.50
- Seniors: $41.50
- School students (over 12 years): $39
- School students (12 years and under): $34 (includes child's High Tea)
- Preschoolers (3 years and over): $20 (includes child's High Tea)
- Current SVA students (e.g. student who isn't performing but who is attending to watching a sibling) (over 12 years): $25
- Current SVA students (12 years and under): $20 (includes child's High Tea)
- Infants (0-2): free (no High Tea provided)
IMPORTANT: Students who are performing will also enjoy High Tea, and will sit at tables with other performers. This has been charged to your term 4 account ($20 for children aged 12 and under and $25. for students over 12), so you do not need to purchase a ticket for your child who is performing.
Please make sure you are purchasing tickets for the correct concert as we have 4 concerts on the weekend of November 3-4.
Tickets for the Sunday Solos Concerts are available here.
Club Central, Menai
44-60 Allison Cres, Menai NSW